All New Jersey high school students graduate ready to live, learn, and earn.
To prepare every student for success in college, career, and community by harnessing the collective voices of New Jersey’s diverse education stakeholders in advocacy for high quality public education.
Who We Are:
WRNJ is a diverse coalition of New Jersey organizations and associations that are united in our belief that New Jersey students need and deserve a world-class education to effectively compete and succeed in our rapidly changing world. Our coalition organizes the power of each member organization into a collective voice to advocate for high quality academic standards and aligned assessments, and to ensure that every child is prepared for college, career, and active citizenship in our communities.
- To champion the goal of New Jersey’s public education system: that our students graduate prepared for college, career, and citizenship.
- To promote effective implementation of the six pillars of the high-quality education each child needs to prepare for future success: high expectations, committed and supported school staff, family engagement, quality instruction, information on student progress, and career exploration.
- To ensure New Jersey parents, educators, and students have access and exposure to accurate and user-friendly information and data about progress in each of these pillars.
- To create a strong, collective voice on behalf of New Jersey citizens to effectively, cohesively, and successfully advocate for the policies and activities that support the pillars – where and when it matters.
- To promote the utility of effective resources that empower parents, educators, and community members to identify the academic strengths of children, schools, and districts as well as areas for development.