With high expectations firmly in place for all students, all school staff members have the foundation to support student growth. Committed staff members take advantage of resources and opportunities for their own professional growth and development, and for the betterment of their students. New Jersey is home to countless quality professionals who work tirelessly to help all students #GraduateReadyNJ – and they deserve our support.
Resources for Educators
- View Lighthouse District Beverly City’s impressive progress in their presentation to the State Board of Education and op-ed.
- Access professional learning modules from New Jersey’s Achievement Coaches.
- Check out all of the resources offered by the National Network of State Teachers of the Year.
Resources for Parents and Families
- See advice from Great Schools on how parents can best communicate with teachers and school leaders to support them in serving your child.
- Check out this Learning Heroes Guide to Parent-Teacher Conferences to see how to have the most productive conversations with your child’s teacher.
- Hear what a New Jersey principal has to say about what it takes to prepare for success: