Teachers and school leaders work hard to provide strong instruction to our students every day. In order to do this, they need accurate, relevant information about student strengths and weaknesses as well as quality resources and professional development opportunities as they seek to help all kids #GraduateReadyNJ. And students, families, and the higher education and business communities all have important roles to play too; when they are active participants in shaping classroom experiences, everyone benefits.
Resources for Educators
- Access professional learning modules from New Jersey’s Achievement Coaches.
- Learn about the New Jersey Standards Advocates and related resources.
- Check out all of the resources offered by the National Network of State Teachers of the Year.
- See what Maryann Woods-Murphy, the 2010 NJ Teacher of the Year, says about keeping advanced students engaged.
- Read about one teacher’s approach to challenging students to improve on classroom assessments.
Resources for Parents and Families
- Check out resources from Learning Heroes, featuring ways to help at home, practice tests, and other tips for supporting student learning.
- The New Jersey Student Learning Standards page links to all the standards along with several resources to help parents understand the academic benchmarks and help students reach them.
- Hear what a New Jersey principal has to say about how students and educators contribute to a positive learning environment: